For high volume pinch bag closing, operating at speeds up to 150 linear feet per minute, Hamer-Fischbein’s cost-effective PBC 8000 Pinch Bag Closer is the automation solution, specifically engineered for high-volume bagging operations that use automated twin bagging systems. Designed for pre-glued, multi-wall, pinch-style paper bags, the versatile PBC 8000 pinch bag closer delivers a quality seal every time, making it the perfect sift-proof sealing solution. A valuable addition to any semi- or fully automated open mouth bagging line,千蠃国际网址 the PBC 8000 features a maintenance-free, variable-speed, direct-drive system. Three independently controlled heat zones seal pre-glued bag flaps up to 2.5 inches, and an extended non-stick durable folder blade guides the bag top, resulting in fast, quality bag closures unmatched in reliability.
- Low-voltage control panel is safe and user-friendly.
- Variable-speed direct drive features full digital readout with a sealing speed up to 150 feet per minute, depending on bag construction and surface finish.
- Breakaway design makes maintenance fast and easy.
- Bag-jam sensor automatically shuts down the system and activates the unit’s breakaway feature for easy bag removal.
- Over-temperature sensor prevents overheating.
- High-efficiency heaters can reduce energy requirements by 10 percent.
- Expanded compression zone firmly holds the bag top while the adhesive sets.
Confirming Hamer-Fischbein’s dominance in bag-closing technology, the PBC 8000 Pinch Bag Closer千蠃国际网址 is another smart solution from the industry leader.